Get to Know your Partner at a deeper level and Build a Stronger Marriage!
A Wedding takes a day, a Marriage lasts a lifetime. The essential tool is simply a Pre-Marriage Course which helps take you from the BIG day to the BIGGER picture!
Taking a Pre-Marriage Course is a responsible ‘act of love‘ between you and your partner that will help your marriage start off in the best way possible and help build a strong foundation. Falling in love is a beautiful thing but when you commit to marriage then you are going to need a time-tested program to get you settled in as a couple for this new journey. More so in today’s fast paced digital world!
What Does a Pre-Marriage Course Involve?
- Learn healthy communication skills for difficult or challenging times in the marital journey because life happens!
- Learn how to listen and understand your differences in a loving way that helps maintain the emotional bond and connection in your relationship even when you disagree.
- Learn management of conflict resolution, identifying influences in conflict, triggers and the antidotes to these situations.
- Helps prevent dismiss and relationship breakdowns by bringing couples closer.
- Using our assessment tools, you’ll find it easier to understand your partner and create a deeper, healthier relationship to strengthen over the years to come.
- Specialised program designed by experts in the industry with over 40 years of research, evidence and science-based methods.
- An invitation to discuss things that you never thought to talk about before in a safe and positive environment.
Who is the Course Suitable for?
- Any and every couple.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
- Identifies your strengths as a couple and builds on them.
- Strengthens your communication skills with each other.
- Uncovers potential stressful areas & provides tools to manage conflict.
- Explores your family of origin to highlight to each other your individual values & beliefs.
- Comfortably discuss financial matters to address how best to live as a couple in today’s world.
- Helps establish couple & family goals whilst maintaining respect for each others individual ambitions.
- Learning to accept personality differences & to avoid the ‘want’ to mould each other towards what you imagined to be the ‘perfect’ partner.
What does the Course Include?
- Flexible appointments to fit around your busy lifestyles.
- 3 x Private 2 Hour sessions tailor made to your strength and growth areas.
- Couple online assessments and workbooks.
- Apart from the Prepare Enrich Course module you will also get additional information and readings that will benefit you further.
- Comes in both faith-based and non-faith based options.
Why Do the Pre-Marriage Course?
- A course that addresses strategies to help couples cope with challenges that may be faced after marriage.
- A course that teaches couples to create a plan to resolve conflicts without arguments.
- A course that is intended to give you a safe and comfortable space to discuss the important aspects of married life that are typically overlooked before you tie the knot.
- A course that assists you to learn new skills to rejuvenate your relationship even before marriage.
- A course that is backed by 40+ years of science & research.
So, come on, Explore, Embrace and Enrich your loving relationship as you prepare for a strong, happy and mighty marriage.
Doing a Pre-Marriage Course has so much to gain, nothing to lose and it will cost you less than a bridal bouquet!
Worldwide over 5 million couples have taken the Prepare Enrich Program since it began in 1979. Over that time more than 250,000 Australian couples have participated in this program and have reported increased satisfaction in their marriage.
Pre-Marriage CourseGet to Know Your Partner & Build a Stronger Marriage
- Flexible appointments to fit around busy lifestyles
- 3 x Private 2 Hour Sessions
- Access to additional information and readings
- Option of faith-based or non-faith based
Mr & Mrs LokeArmed with the most heart warming smile, Cynthia is truly the epitome of a beautiful person inside and out. Always generous, always kind, never let’s you down. An amazing mother and wife, she is the type of person you will always want in your corner.